Land of The Green Land of The Green

Sweet

Good work mate, Thanks for using my music. I like the story, you should expand on it. Take care.

JXYEAH responds:

thanks man

Tremble Tremble

Great

Hey just read your poems mate and I wanted to thank you for using my music.

Take care, you've got talent mate.

SprintT responds:

I am so glad that you would like the work that I did. Although I can't say that it was destiny for me to find your song, I am ever so glad I did. My friend you have talent as well.

A Winter Night A Winter Night

Music in Animotion

Merry Christmas to you my good sir.

I loved the your animation and might I add your artwork isn't bad at all. This caught the mood of my piece brilliantly and I thank you for using it.

Happy holidays and thank you.

Sincerely,

RayRay28576 responds:

I should be the one thanking you for letting me use your music. Without the music, my flash would have not been the same. Oh, by the way, did you notice your song, The Purest of Winters was featured on the front page today. Congratulations.

Santa Vs Satan Santa Vs Satan

Music

Hi, It's MilkMan-Dan... who's music you used at the end of the movie.

I wanted to thank you for using my music, you put this piece to the use of which I intended.

An excellent movie with great graphics and an adorable plot. The original Kris Kringle was skinny... so santa not being fat is no big deal. And hey... this is the season of joy... even satan can't resist.

Thanks agains.

Black-Crystal responds:

I already know who you are and i have downloaded your songs.

You have Amazing talent and skills and your music has touched my heart.

I hope that you will keep creating such amazing audio. Thanks for your review.

Sherlock Holmes: Xmas 06' Sherlock Holmes: Xmas 06'

Sweet

Hey thanks for using my music... and hey... this was actually really funny haha. Really good humour.

Good voice acting too.

:) Cheers to you.

Pigmash responds:

Thanks for the review, and thanks for making that great track. First time I heard it I knew Id have to use it.

Newgrounds In December Newgrounds In December

Found YOU!

Well well... I was taking a look through the christmas submissions... and lo and behold... I hear my music.

So I guess this means I found the flash you promised would be good. And true to your promise, this is a great flash. The story is good... graphics aren't bad at all... and it makes for a great Christmas flash.

I wish you all the luck and thanks for using my music.

Jimtopia responds:

Lol, sorry forgot to tell you. I really appreciate the music you made for it, I think it fits perfectly! Thx for everything. We should do this more often! :)

The Wheel of Life The Wheel of Life

Bravo

Beautiful artwork. lol I noticed some typo's but that's ok. A great flash to have my music in. Thank you for using it.

Tetris Unleashed 2 Tetris Unleashed 2

:D Well Then...

You know... this is probubly one of the coolest idea's for a flash I have every seen.

Two tetris duelists battleing it out. Pretty crazy concept and has plenty of potential for making frontpage someday. Don't give up, keep up with a series of these until people bow at your feet.

Thanks very much for using my music and good luck in your future flashes.

Sincerely,

Jimtopia responds:

You're very welcome, I love your music, thx so much for your review. I hope this will turn into frontpage-worthy stuff someday.

Be Sprited 3 Be Sprited 3

lol

haha I heard some of my music in there :p.

Good stuff mate... very funny.

"Edmonton" "Edmonton"

Pathetic

Hi there,

I'm from Edmonton Alberta... no word of a lie.

Not only does this flash include... little... next to no... animation. It's just a slide show put to some audio.

It's also inccorect in some aspects and just... not entertaining in the least.

Blam :D

SwimtheSwan responds:

Hi there,

I'm from Edmonton Alberta... no word of a lie.

Not only have you never done a flash, but if you did, this would kick way more ass than yours.

This is correct in most aspects but it doesnt have to be in every aspect because its comedy.

Learn how to vote and get laid (not by a guy, im sure your a pro at that :D)